Friday, November 12, 2010

Great Connections


A great thing about taking pictures has been all the creative people I've met and connections I've made. The most recent being a great designer whose taken some of my photos and created awesome cards with them. I'm excited to give my clients this new option with their photos. I've posted a couple of samples for you to check out. If you'd like more information on purchasing her designs she will have a display with information at the Santa Photo Sessions at Lighthouse Academy and I'll also be posting some information on facebook in the future.

And speaking of Santa photos, don't forget to book yours today! VIP spots are filling fast. Facebook has all the details for the December 3, 4 and 5th event!

Can't wait!

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment