Thursday, November 4, 2010

Santa is on his way!!


Where have I been??? That's the question I've been hearing. So here it is.... I've done 22 mini-sessions and have 22 more this weekend. There's been some new life and I've captured it in baby and maternity shoots over the past couple weeks, as well as doing about 8 Senior Photo shoots. Thanks to all the parents and staff at Lighthouse Academy (Yorkville) and God's Gifts Pre-School (Oswego) who have let me take their children's pre-school photos these past few weeks. It's been awesome getting to know some new kids this way and to photograph some new Oswego families.

I've been anxious to share a lot of my recent work with you all, but I'm trying to be a little secretive with it just so that client's can use things for Christmas Cards and gifts. I want everyone to have their families be surprised and excited to see the images.

And then there is the fact that Santa is on his way and I'm preparing. Last week Santa popped in to say hi at my house and he's as excited as I am for this year's shoot. The schedule for Santa photos is out on facebook, so check it out and become a fan of my page while you are there. The photos are a great idea for your Christmas Cards or a gift. Here are all the details of the event:

It's that time of year! Santa will be returning to Lighthouse Academy for photos December 3, 4, and 5th! Please email me at wright0079@sbcglobal.net or sign up via facebook with the date and time you prefer. We will contact you by email/facebook to confirm your date and time.
Pre-Paid VIP spots are available in limited quantities. Walk In spots are also available.
Prices for photos are:
$35 for the digital rights to 1 Image
$50 for the digital rights to 2 Images
Your Images will be emailed to you within 48 hours of Sunday December 5.

Friday- VIP from 5 p.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday-VIP from 9 a.m.-Noon, Walk Ins from Noon-3p.m.
Sunday-VIP from 10 a.m.-Noon, Walk Ins from Noon-3 p.m.

Please feel free to share this event with friends and family. We can't wait to see you there!!

Thanks for all the support everyone! Happy Holidays!

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment