Thursday, September 30, 2010

Engagements and Weddings




What more can I say about this couple...creative, interesting, AWESOME! Every single couple that comes to me for their engagement and wedding is unique and brings their own traits to the session. Over the past few years I have met so many awesome couples. I know I may be rambling here but most people don't realize what a strong partnership a couple and their photographer need. We need a level of trust. If this happens it's a beautiful thing and the pictures show it.

This particular couple is getting married next June. Their entire wedding has a 50's theme and boy did they run with it. I gave them ideas and they came to their session prepared. A retro bike, an old apron, champagne and a blanket for a picnic...... I also found a great spot that showed off the theme well. Things clicked, like they usually do and now this couple has some great photos to show for it, photos that really tell the story of "them".

Cheers! Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment