Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm back!!


After starting the blog back in June I hit a writing road block, but fall is here which means new beginnings and a new effort to keep up with this-fall also means beautiful leaves, mini-sessions, Santa being on his way and more- and with that, I'm back! I don't know about you all but my summer was crazy! My kids were off of school and we tried to pack in tons of fun, and my portrait sessions were continuous and great! I did senior sessions for Yorkville, Oswego and Sandwich, weddings in Morris, Elmhurst, Yorkville, Oakbrook, The Joliet Mansion & Dekalb, infant sessions with the new arrivals of summer, and lots of fun kids from all over who were having some fun in the sun! It all was great!

A big honor for me over the summer was taking my niece's senior photos on a visit to Missouri. This is her above in a couple of my favorite photos. She was such a great model and we had so much fun doing the pictures together. One of the best things about a portrait is that every one tells a story..... and every one captures a life..... I'm hoping to share some of those back stories with you in this blog so you can all share some of the joy I get in taking these portraits and hear some of the beauty behind the session.

Until next time..... Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment