Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Let me bring the fall to you! Fall Sessions and Mini-Sessions booking fast!








Welcome to fall-one of my favorite seasons! I just wanted to let you all know that my sessions are booking up fast. Also, if you are worried about scheduling too early and losing out on the great fall color, don't! Check out these photos and see how I can bring the fall to your photo no matter what color the leaves are that day.

Fall sessions include 1+ hours of my time outdoors and will allow me to photograph your entire family together and individually. Fall mini-sessions are a great way to have a short 20 minute session and get a great family photo for a Christmas card or just an update to your collection. I have a few regular session days and times left. Currently, I have filled 3 days of mini sessions and have opened up some new days. The mini sessions for October 10th are booked but I do have a waiting list. October 11 has openings, as well as November 6 and 7 have openings. The mini-sessions are all done at Oswego's beautiful Hudson Park. If you are not interested in a fall photo the November dates could even be used as a winter mini-session with stockings, boots and hot cocoa. Brrrr!!! Winter is right around the corner!

Keep watching. I'll be posting about my upcoming Santa photo shoot scheduled for December 3, 4 & 5 th at Yorkville's Lighthouse Academy soon. You won't want to miss it!

Have a great day-Angie




No comments:

Post a Comment