Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Growth (Portraits by Angela Wright, Creative Photography, Yorkville, IL)


One of the great things about photography is getting to watch as family's grow. The kids change so much each year, weddings occur, babies are born, seniors graduate.... and on and on. Being a family photographer gives me the chance to almost feel like I am growing with the family and a small part of their life. It's also a great feeling to know you are helping capture the memories for them because we all know how fast time goes. Being a part of the Yorkville/Kendall County area is a great place to be, because there are so many great family's to get to know and I hope I can capture their memories for years to come.

Here's a sneak peak at a picture I took last week of one of those family's I am excited to know. It's my second year now capturing their memories and watching these girls grow. They are a great family to get creative with in my photography, and just a lot of fun to work with!

Enjoy-Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment